Responsibilities include executing the organization’s vision, providing leadership to the organization, assuring its overall program effectiveness, ensuring the acquisition of sufficient resources and funding, and promoting and projecting a positive presence in the community.
- 10 + years experience in a nonprofit environment.
- 5+ years in a senior management role.
- Solid understanding of organizational development concepts and nonprofit operations.
- Extensive experience developing and executing organizational growth.
- Knowledge of and experience with housing issues and policy.
- Ability to build and reinforce community across a broad range of organizations
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
How to apply: Email Search@coastalhabitat.org with "executive director" in the subject line and resume pasted into the body of the email as well as attached. Or mail a letter of interest to the address below. All applications for consideration must include salary history and resume.
200 Highway 71
Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762